Being a Sacred Heart School
Sacred Heart Schools were originally founded by the Society of the Sacred Heart, a religious congregation of women instituted by St Madeleine Sophie Barat in France. As a network member, we have adopted the Five Goals of Sacred Heart Education. These are a commitment to educate students to:
- a personal and active faith in God,
- a deep respect for intellectual values,
- a social awareness which impels to action,
- the building of community as a Christian value, and
- personal growth in an atmosphere of wise freedom.
These Goals are reflected in the Prayer of the Child of the Sacred Heart
We are a member of the Sacred Heart Schools Network of England and Wales.
Please click this image to find out more.