We ensure that the safety and well-being of the children are of the highest priority in all aspects of our school’s work.
At Sacred Heart School, we ensure that the safety and well-being of the children are of the highest priority in all aspects of our school’s life. We have a 'Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy' which outlines the effective measures we have in place to safeguard your children from the potential risk of harm. Having the policy in place ensures that all members of our school community:
- Are aware of their responsibilities in relation to safeguarding and child protection
- Know the procedures that should be followed if they have a cause for concern
- Know where to go to find additional information regarding safeguarding
- Are aware of the key indicators relating to child abuse
- Fully support the school’s commitment to safeguarding and child protection.
Safeguarding is not just about protecting children from deliberate harm. It presents schools with a wide range of issues that they need to be prepared for.
The Safeguarding Policy along with related documents and policies can be found in the 'School Policies' section of the website.
The Government has provided guidance: ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. This document can be found by clicking here.
Other important safeguarding documents can be accessed by clicking the links below
“Dealing with sexting” leaflet.
Our 'Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy', can be found in the School Policy section of our school website.
If you have any confidential queries relating to safeguarding, you may e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org